LATE POST ( CNY 2013 )

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and VALENTINE's day everyone. I know it's too late to say this, but anyway I'm still going to post some pictures of my CNY in my hometown, Pekanbaru. I'm so glad that I still can celebrate this CNY in my hometown with my big family. I really love Chinese new year celebration, all together, have lunch together, and I get the chance to see what outfits that all people are gonna wear in CNY. It really is something for me.

This year I couldn't find any red dress to wear, so I chose Tosca instead of red, it's a semi-cheongsam dress with peplum cut on the waist, similar to my dress last year, but it's not a big deal, isn't it? So here's some pictures of my CNY.

Ohh, by the way this year I didn't do anything on valentine's day, I had to go back to Jakarta on that day, so I spent my day at the airport and had a 'crazy fried rice' afterward and finally ended it up with karaoke session with some friends, there was no date, no boyfriend, no flower, and no chocolate, soo no valentine outfits haha, ENJOY!



















:))

Comments

Popular Posts