Year of the Horse

Well, I know this is a superlate post because what I'm going to share you is about Chinese new year in last january. My laptop really sucks lately and lack of internet connection here in my hometown because since the wifi connection at my house got broken, no one has been paying attention to this situation. Finally I took care of it. So, here's my post about this year of the horse celebration.

I wore a simple flare red dress and pointy heels from Charles and Keith and a sling bag from MNG.


Here's me and my beloved family, mom dad 4sisters and 1 brothers, sounds perfect for me.






My dad had a chance to hit the barongsai's drum as a sign that the barongsai can start the show

Of course, chinese new year will not feel complete without the barongsai's traditional dance.

Comments

Popular Posts