evening vibes

Aloha! Here I am again about to share my (not really) outfit photos, and this is a throwback anyway which these photos taken about couple months ago and yap, I'm about to share it now. But first, let me tell you about my recent activities since I kind of graduated from my university *because the graduation day haven't come yet. So, I am now working at MAZDA Pekanbaru, and it's not really working actually, just learn how to work, maybe? :D This intern will take only 3 months because I'm just doing that because I asked my dad to give me a job so I'll have something to do here in my hometown. I know it's my bad asked him for a job. Because I don't really like it spending my days just doing some kind of job that I think not really useful for me. This is not my thing! But my dad also told me that we have to learn and survive, because we will not always have and always get what we wanted, sometimes by doing something that you think it's not worth it, but it can lead you into something that you want, or maybe more like something that you've never been imagine and it kind of magical. hehehe....

And me!!! yeap me! I have no skill in socializing with other people especially with older people, I have no skill to show my skills, to show what I'm capable of. I know I know... Poor me! Now I'm trying to... I'm working on it and I hope really soon I can be more confident with myself, my strength and my weakness. 
Because I'm palnning to continue my school in another country, so I'm going to need it. Bless me guys :) 

Okay done venting session. 
Here is the detail for my outfits:
White Shirt : Padini Authentics
Red Wine Skirt : H&M
Boots : No Brand 
Army Knitted Outer : Loony Store
Bag : Zara

See you on next post :)












Comments

Popular Posts