ROAR

First, I want to introduce you a new online shop run by my cousin, kindly check and follow their instagram account because they're offering you a 15% OFF on your second item. This promotion valid until 15 MAY only. So, go check their collection! They have so many collections and the price is also very affordable, you won't regret it.

So, on today's post i'm wearing one of their collection, A Tiger Printed Blouse which is very comfy and fit my body so well, I paired it with a ripped boyfriend jeans that I made by my self,I mean the rip, that's why it looks like a mess. Only took about 5 minutes to make the rip, so yeaah...

What I wear:
TOP : Tiger Printed Blouse, from yuyumomoshop ( kindly search it on instagram, and don't forget to follow my instagram too jejetutel. You'll find the promotion code in my photos wearing their blouse )
BOTTOM : Ripped Boyfriend Jeans as I mentioned above.
SHOE : Unbrand Boots
BAG : MANGO
HEAD PIECES : headband from Forever 21 and the Stripes beanie also from Forever 21.



































Comments

Popular Posts