Bitter Sweet

yellloooww!

Well, because I don't really like the job I've been working on this past view months, I'm feeling like everyday is a disaster for me. But soon I will finish my internship here, and finally free. Because in June, I've managed lots of plans annnndd I really excited about it since my graduation day is approaching. It's on June 14th.

I just really hate my self right now, and I'm learning to get my self-loathing out of my mind. Because I've realized there are so many weaknesses in my personality and I don't know how to change it. I have a serious problem with people and of course with my self. myself is the biggest enemy of mine, I don't know how to manage myself. I'm scared of people. I mean, I can talk to people, I like to socialize with people, but when it comes to the situation where you have to show the others what skills do you have, what talent, what you capable of doing.... Nahhh, I'm die!! even if I know how to do it, I know what can I do, I know what should I do, but I can't make any action to prove that I can. I'm afraid of being wrong. That's the point, I'M STAYING IN MY SAFE PLACE even if I feel like I am capable to think out of the box, but I choose to stay on the box. 

Anyway, never mind... It'll never end if I keep complaining bout my self.
I'm about to post some pictures of my outfit again, hope you enjoy! 


















 




 Excuse the small long ditch on my photos :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts