sunny day.

You know? Life is so complicated..
Maybe yours not. But mine, 100% undoubtedly! Complicated between me and future life, about what I really want, and about what I'm gonna be in the future, and about who I wanna be with, and how to achieve my own goals which seems quite impossible, hard to get, I don't know, and blah blah blah...

I just can't imagine what my life would be in the next few years? Who am I?
It's juts complicated...

Anyway, here is the outfit posts..
Wearing a flowery dress from berlianasboutique ( instagram )
Pink Outer from picnic
Necklace from forever 21 
Running Shoe by NIKE Rosherun





























:)

Comments

  1. i love your dress so much =)
    you look so feminine yet stylish !
    xo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com
    be friend?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts