BALI short trip.

Well, last weekend I just had an amazing weekend in BALI. I mean, who doesn't?
Bali is a great city with a lot of breathtaking scenery and unique culture, also the tasteful culinary you've ever had, I guess. Like, if you know, they called it Babi Guling Pak Malen, tasted so nice! I prefer this one than another famous babi guling named, Babi Guling Chandra. 


Actually, I came to Bali not really for a holiday but I have to attend my cousin's wedding party which was held at Tirtha Uluwatu, Bali. It's a romantic place for a wedding celebration. So, the day when we arrived at Kuta, we were picked up by view vehicles that took us directly to the hotel, Oops, not directly actually, we dropped by to a restaurant and had a late lunch. After we put our luggages in the hotel, we got changed and headed to the Seminyak beach, went back to the hotel, and ended up by having a dinner at Wahaha, Pork Ribs. They serves a super nice ribs, just so you know! Me likey very much...







Warung Wahaha

The next day, all of us got prepared for the wedding. There was a make up line and I got the first sequence which I had to wake up early and start my make up at 10 AM. It's not really okay because the ceremony will be started at 5 PM in the evening, so my hair got messed up and the make up was not so fresh anymore, Hahahaha!!!









Anyway, I'm wearing a pink fuschia dress from Bershka and Black strap heels from Zara also the sling bag from Mango, Flower pastel necklace from Forever 21.






3rd day, had a brunch with my cousins at the La Lucciola, located in the Seminyak Beach, and I'm sorry because I forgot to take the picture of the meal because too hungry hahaha! But I can guarantee you that the dishes were pretty good.

La Lucciola



After brunch, we took a little walk through seminyak, and stopped by at some coffee shops and restaurants, like Revolver Coffee House, Mama San, and Menega Seafood Restaurant.







AYANA resort

Jimbaran Beach


:))
See you in the next post, okay?


Comments

Popular Posts