5 days in Singapore!

Happy Holidays Guys!
Seems everyone enjoying their free time, right ? I saw a lot of happy faces in every social media that I have, all friends are having a good time. Me? yeshh!

The story was, my family.. their exploring South America right now, and I'm in my room typing for updating my blog. Why I didn't join them? The reason is a little bit ashamed.. I planned to continue my study this july but it was delayed until next month so, when I asked to join them to Brazil, it's already too late because there was no space for me anymore, I mean the travel agent did not accept new member anymore. SO SAD!!

But, there is always a plan B. So, I got a plan and I went to SINGAPORE. It is not sounds as great as BRAZIL, but at least I got a holiday. And, I went there alone. Not exactly alone, I have cousins and some friends there, so I asked a friend (Girl, named Joyce) to be my companion as long as my stay there, which is only for 5 days. And she said yes, so the ticket booked. Here's some captures...


































.........

Comments

Popular Posts