I miss summer

When I was still in my country, I really did hope for a winter to come even for one day, because in Indonesia, i would say it's always summer, like anytime even if its in rainy season. It's so freaking hot! and yes, i was thinking about wearing layers, coats, shawls, knits, or anything to cover up my body, but because it's really hot, there are no chance for those stuffs. Here in Melbourne, the weather is getting colder and colder -well, there are 4 seasons in one day, YES! one day, they said- I can't hold it anymore, it makes me wanna buy more coats, pleaseeee! don't you get bored with the same outer everyday? Well, in this case I wish I have a lot of money.

Here are some 'throwback' pictures of my visit to a cafe named proud mary Enjoy!






clothes made in heaven

Comments

Popular Posts