One Fine Daylesford.

Been gone for awhile, now I come back with a brand new blog's name - Jess' Chimney! -

So, I currently live in Melbourne, been here for nearly 3 months and I can already tell that Melbourne is a wonderful city to live in, trust me! The transportations are very convenient, people are so nice, foods are good, and they serve the best coffee ever, last but not least, their fashion, you will see a lot of fashionable people on the street. Layers are everywhere, especially in winter (definitely)  - yeap, it's winter right now in Melbourne, and I'm freaking freezing here - Lots of local brands with a good name, good display on their store, trendy collections that made me so melt every time I saw one.

Anyway, last week I went to a countryside of Melbourne called Daylesford which is known as a good place for hot spring. Unfortunately, we didn't try their hot spring because it was only a one day trip so we didn't have enough time. We chose to do picnic instead of hot spring, and a little bit of sightseeing. It was still a good trip though, even if it was freaking cold with sprinkles!












Comments

Popular Posts