Feels Like Spring

Sorry guys for being on and off blogging since I was busy with uni stuffs. But now I'm free, yeaaay!
Just finished the first semester of my master degree, and looking forward for a long long holiday. Well, I'm still thinking about what I'm gonna do for the next 4 months, no, not 4 months, it's 2 months actually. My family is about to come on christmas and new year, and after that I'll go back to my home town, freaking excited!

But still, what am I gonna do until christmas? I did looking for job and 'till today no one called :(
But I'll be fine. Maybe gonna do some roadtrips and visiting beautiful places here in Melbourne (any suggestions are welcome, comment below).

The good news is, I am currently blogging for an online media in Indonesia and I'm writing a lot about fashion and beauty related articles, so kindly visit me there whatwelike.co

Anyway, yesterday I went to another cafe for lunch and of course I took some pictures which will be posted now on my blog. Oh, it was St. Ali by the way, another hipster cafe, lol! The food was okay for me, good but nothing special, I guess. However, the place and the atmosphere there is nice!

High neck blue tank from ZARA 
High waist trouser from Dotti 
Shoes from Indonesia's local brand - Shoecorner 
Tote bag - made it by myself




Seeya! Don't forget to visit my blog on whatwelike.co ;)

Comments

Popular Posts