Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival

This is a super late post guys, I know... I finally got the intention and time (*tryin to look busy) to share this with you. I'm really sorry for a long silent, spider web everywhere, I guess.

This event, VAMFF Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival was held a few weeks ago, 7-13 March to be exact, and I got the chance to come and watch couple of shows which I found really great but again, I'm sorry that I didn't take any pictures of the show, because I have no proper camera and the seats where I was sitting during the show was not a perfect spot to take pictures.

But I'm still gonna show you some of the pictures that I took (outside the venue) just by using my iphone's camera. I found many aussie's bloggers but only captured some of them. The most exciting part was I met my favorite Indonesian bloggers, Sonia Eryka, Ayla Dimitri, and Alika Islamadina. I've always love how they put their amazing outfits together. They're such an inspiring people.






























































Thanks, see you on next post
xoxo, Jess.

Comments

Popular Posts