jessie in wonderland

It's just another beautiful day.
Caught up with an old friend and had lunch together in a cozy cafe called St. Edmonds. Good food, good company. 





A little while ago, I strolled around South Yarra and discovered heaps of local and quirky stores, from clothing, cafes & restaurants, to a random store that sells a fake poop (oh, yes!) and a pencil sharpener in a toilet closet form (no, I'm not making this up, I swear). Unfortunately, I was not allowed to take pictures inside the store. It was such a nice day though and I don't mind spending another day exploring new places and discovering new exciting things like this. 














White Wrapped Tank | FSHNBNKR - C/MEO COLLECTIVE
Grey Pants | TOPSHOP
Grey Coat | ZARA 
White Sneakers | NIKE 
Bag | MNG
- Jess -


Comments

Popular Posts