triple trouble.

I'm super excited about so many things right now, thinking that I'll be seeing my dad and my sister in less than a month and knowing that my best friend is coming to visit me, not to mention that my friends (in frame) and I will be volunteering for Melbourne Spring Fashion Week 2016, it all makes me so charmed yet worried. It is bothering me that I have to skip nearly 2 weeks of classes. Oh and I'll go skiing as well with some other friends and I hope it will turn out great since I've never tried skiing before. *couldn't imagine how much money I would spend this month [sigh].







And.. there is one more thing that annoys me these days in regards with the terrorist attacks occurred in several places from Orlando, Dallas, Paris, Saudi Arabia, and Nice lately. It tears me apart seeing all those innocent people were killed by the cruel and inhumane act of terrorism. Don't you feel the same way I do? Don't stop ignoring this issue just because it didn't happen in your country, well it could happen anywhere (but please no more attack). So speak up guys, show your love more and please protect OUR world.

#togetherwecan









Denim Jacket | Grandma Funk
Oversized Sweater | TOPSHOP
Pink Trousers | ZARA 
Sneakers | CONVERSE 
Handmade Chocker 

18 July 2016

Comments

Popular Posts