Blackpepper

Hello agaaaain!!
Here we go, I will start from the beginning. I heard about Gogirl Passion Expo at Gandaria city was held on 4 and 5 okt 13 and I asked my bestfriend to go there. We wanted to see  the seminar at the first place about how to turn passion into a business, and also to see all booths that selling many kind of products. We were confused about what date we should go there, 4th or 5th ?

And Theeeen, I heard again about H&M grand opening which is it was held on 5th Oct on Saturday. and it was like, okay fix we should go to gandaria city on saturday. Actually, I really wanted to get the VIP access to H&M opening party but its to late, I dont even know how to get the VIP ticket. But it doesn't reallt matter. What matter is me and my bestfriend woke up in the saturday morning and then went to Gandaria City about at 8.30 AM, why we woke up so early ??? because we thought that we could get the H&M shopping voucher if we were become a part of 250 persons on the first line. But we were totally wrong because when we got there, the line got super looooong... 

But, again.... it's okay. I still queued about 2 hours on the line to get in to the store though. Queued again on the fitting room and again in the cashier. It took about 4 or 5 hours, so tired but quite happy. I love H&M and it;s finally in INDONESIA. but.... I actually not happy about the queue. I dont know -___-

After the shopping, we had lunch and went to the Gogirl! Passion Expo. 
We had such a fun day at that day. Spent the night with another friends, hanged out till midnight and shared stories. 

Here's the outfits ( ofcourse :D )
Sweater : BeBop Lullaby
SkirtPants : LadieShop
Shoes : 8huit 
Bag : Michael Kors and Asos rabbit hat sling bag. 




best friends
































Comments

Popular Posts