Wednesday Brunch Session

I've always loved brunch, I just can't resist to say yes everytime someone asked me out for brunch. It is not just the food that matters, but also the vibes, you know what I mean? Having a brunch, enjoying the food, enjoying the view of people gathering together, people rushing before heading to the office, couples romantically starting their day, families having quality time once in a while, women taking pictures of the food and selfie, lol, and not to mention the atmosphere you feel there, the interior, the smell and everything, just feels great!
Yeah, I use the words 'brunch' not 'breakfast', because I'm not that 'morning person', I tried to and I become a morning person only if I have a morning class or there is something that I have to do early in the morning.

And today, I woke up and found my phone with a message notification from my housemate, "Hey, what are you doing today? let's have brunch, go shower now!" and I said yes without even thinking  about what am I gonna do today, which is nothing, to be honest. hahahah!

So we went to a cafe named twenty and six, and the food was pretty good! After that we headed to mork chocolate artisans, we tried the caramel mini chocolate and caramelised banana morkshake (a milkshake) and it tastes good enough for me, bit too sweet if I may say.

Last but not least, pictures!
Mustard sweater from Sports girl; Black tank dress from Wrangler, and my fav shoe from Shoecorner id.


sweet potato with pumpkin hash + sandwich (today is a national sandwich day, bytheway)
After got home, we took Clara for a walk and yes it was so hot that i took of my sweater :)
 Have a nice day peeps!

Comments

Popular Posts