RMIT Master of Fashion [design] Graduate Show

I've always envied people who have the ability to create something, especially clothes, a.k.a designers. Their creativity blow my mind. I'm talking about everyone, not only people with big brands or big names. Even knit shawl made by grandma is a masterpiece, and I appreciate any kind of creation.

View weeks ago, I volunteered for RMIT master of fashion [design] graduate show as a helper, from the very beginning - decorating the area, covering the invitation card, cleaning, preparing all the stuffs, greeting the guests, and at the end I was guarding all the models at the enter and exit doors during the show. And that's why I didn't get any chance to take a picture of them, of the collections.

But still, it was such an amazing experience. It was held on 21st november 2015, at Mpavilion, Melbourne. There were 3 designers presented their collection, Chris Ran Lin, Blake Malcolm Barns, and Vladislav Kanevsky. They are pretty cool though.

Since I can't tell much about the show, I can show you some pictures that I took at this event.



















Oh and by the way, all the volunteers should wear all black, that's why you can see that I'm wearing whole black outfit, together with another volunteers on the first picture (but there were many of us, not just 4 ;))

Comments

Popular Posts